About the Role
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing tech company. The purpose of this role is to lead one of our development teams with strong experience in .Net, Angular and SQL technologies.
- Technical leadership of development team and solutions to deliver high quality applications/software.
- Analyze, plan and develop scheduled projects.
- Follow Secure Software Developer Lifecycle model to deliver applications in an agile way.
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and help grow and coach them.
- Establish and implement training processes for all technical personnel.
- Assign and oversee daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team members are actively working towards established milestones.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for all staff members.
- Ensure delivery of product requirements in a timely fashion.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects.
- Establish software engineering tools, standards, and processes.
- Develop code in .Net, Angular and SQL technologies.
- Be a subject matter expert for the development team in specified technologies. ( .NET,Angula , SQL ).
- Conducting functional, architectural and security code reviews.
- Communicate with the business team to finalize requirements.
- Conduct technical scoping of business requirements and estimate the effort required to build them.
- Understand & be expert in the process of deploying code using CI/CD technologies likeAzure DevOps.
- Work with Security and compliance team to enforce security standards and practices including but not limited to SOC 2 compliance.
- Engineering Degree - BE / BTech / BCS / MCA
- Total of 5+ years of relevant work experience with below as minimum requirements:
- At least 3+ years of work experience in .Net, Angular8 or 8+ and SQL technologies as a software developer
- At least 2+ years to work experience as a technical/project lead
- Strong UI/UX design skills & Responsive design
- Experience with REST API's
- A clear understanding of the Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- A sense of personal accountability when it comes to both decision-making and supervising teams
- Experience training rising talent in the technology department
- Has ability to predict challenges and obstacles
- Strong managerial experience when it comes to both analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in Jira for product management
- Experience using Azure Devops for source control
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in Agile sprint structure
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines
- Strong technical, logical aptitude & problem-solving skills
Good to Have
- Experience on working on Azure platform
- Technical certification in multiple technologies is desirable.
- Proven knowledge of the business process and its KPIs, including best practices to support therelevant business processes
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Send your resume to Shivani.Chauhan@ThrivePass.com