As a cross-functional collaborator, our Product Manager will contribute to the ThrivePass product roadmap by overseeing a product or two within the ThrivePass product suite.
· Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values
· Build a strategic product roadmap that fits in with the overall strategy of the department and the company
· Translate product strategy into detailedPRD's and prototypes
· Prioritize backlog based on business and customer impact
· Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
· Use hypothesis-driven development methods to prototype, validate, and deliver new features that customers love
· Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
· You have 1-2 years of experience managing software products from conception to launch.
· You excel at reconciling customer needs with business objectives.
· You're passionate about product management and have spearheaded projects in an Agile environment.
· You're a strong writer and communicator who can distill complex, often conflicting or incomplete information into clear action plans.
· You relish in collaborating with leadership, engineering, design, sales, and customer support.
· You have strong intuitions backed by data on users and market trends.
· You are technically savvy and experienced with cloud-based applications, APIs, and enterprise software
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.