About the Role
The purpose of this role is to analyze, test and maintain electronic data interchange files and systems across ThrivePass products with a focus on carrier connections. The EDI Specialist is responsible for the set-up of new/existing clients’ carrier connections as well as support in the design and implementation of partnership integrations.
- 2+ years of experience with 5010/834 File Format, Jscript and HIPAA compliance.
- 2+ years working with EDI or enrollment platforms
- 2+ years experience working with benefits (medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans).
- Has experience working with multiple different carrier specs
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail and highly effective planning, organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and exercise judgment in a fast paced and changing environment
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Knowledge of HSA, HRA, FSA and COBRA a plus
- Consistently hit quarterly goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Analyze and design benefit files including, but not limited to, ANSI X12 834 file specifications.
- Capture and document business and functional requirements, perform analysis, and testing.
- Ensure elected EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) offering adheres to client’s needs & regulatory requirements.
- Participate in maintenance responsibilities, such as production monitoring, file maintenance, and tracing where files are in the EDI lifecycle
- Resolve issues/problems, answers customer questions and identifies patterns or trends with problems and recommends prompt solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and support to other colleagues in the business. This involves providing recommendations for how to resolve problems when they arise.
- Collaborate with various business teams to improve efficiencies and speed of internal operations by improving process and/or system capabilities
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, anniversary gifts, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off. ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.