The Client Account Manager will work on behalf of, and in coordination with, the Relationship Manager to be accountable for high client retention, satisfaction and products utilized through overseeing all aspects of the client relationship. While the Relationship Manager will remain the primary point of contact for escalated and program related items, theClient Account Manager will assist with day-to-day client interactions that support both the client and the Relationship Manager. This position is an integral part of our overall client satisfaction and will assist with increasing participant engagement and driving high customer retention.
· Consistently hit quarterly Big3 goals while embodying our CARE values
· Assist with assigned book of business
· Be a direct day to day point of contact for both clients and participants.
· Provide feedback toRelationship Manager and operational leadership on trends and opportunities within the assigned book of business and the broader client base.
· Assist with client and participant training opportunities.
· Identify new customer revenue opportunities through upselling and cross-selling initiatives and communicate to Relationship Manager
· Clearly articulate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
· Responsible for the coordination of timely and effective answers, problem resolution and/or pro-active follow-up
· Client NPS at or above 40
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years’ experience as relationship manager, or similar role
· Must have experience in pre-tax, COBRA, Ben Admin, Wellness, TuitionReimbursement or other related benefits
· Proficiency with relationship management CRMs
· Facilitation of collaborative workgroups toward process improvement and issue resolution
· Upsell / Cross sell ability
· Ability to speak to, and work with technical processes and procedures
· Identify process efficiencies for clients and company
· Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues
· Analyze consumer needs and develop innovative solution
· Identify and track progress on client goals
· Ability to multi-task
· Team player
· Empathetic to customer needs
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Positive attitude
· Desire to excel and grow each day
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $50,000 - $60,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin(ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.