This role will work closely with our CEO and management to help accelerate ThrivePass’s growth and lead our finance and accounting team. The individual will be a member of the Executive Leadership Team and will help guide the direction of the organization.
ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful, and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
We empower our clients, and their employees, to Thrive through the personalization of employee benefits and data-driven insights.
- Align and support company vision
- Act as a strategic partner to executive leadership
- Lead and mentor a high-performing finance team, fostering a culture of accountability and continuous improvement
- Oversee financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Prepare financial documentation for Board review
- Monitor market trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies impacting financial strategy and operations
Financial Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute financial strategies that align with the company's growth objectives
- Create and monitor financial forecasts, and long-term financial models
- Identify opportunities for cost optimization and revenue enhancement
- Oversee and coordinate the following financial services: monthly and annual closing cycles, general ledger accounting and reconciliation, budget review, accounts payable processing, information systems and internal controls
Risk Management and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with international financial regulations, tax laws, and reporting requirements
- Implement robust risk management strategies to safeguard the company's financial assets
- Ensure multi-state tax compliance
- Manage the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters to include corporate taxes, payroll, sales taxes and others
- Streamline and optimize financial processes, systems, and controls to support efficiency and scalability
- Monitor cash flow and working capital to maintain financial stability and support growth initiatives that include a minimum cash threshold to meet operational and client funding needs
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to enhance transparency and accountability
- Oversee preparation of cost analysis, review expenses, and reconcile P&L accounts to ensure proper reporting of operations
- Work closely with our VP Operations to drive operational efficiency and improve margins
- Bonus Eligible
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-and long-term disability insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401K with employer match
- 5-and 10-year sabbatical program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Monthly Employer Contributions to Employee ThrivePass Account
- Annual Learning and Development Funds
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.