As a UX/UI Designer at ThrivePass, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the experience of each product in the Benefits Suite. You’re an ambitious designer looking to grow in a fast-paced startup that values people who want to tackle needling problems. While looking to grow as a designer, you can draw on a stock of experiences that have helped you hone your craft. You’re enthralled by the ThrivePass mission to reshape the employee experience from end to end.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, product managers, and fellow designers to build intuitive features and products.
- Provide design support for enhancements, features, and new products through the product development process.
- Simplify complex requirements into simple and beautiful experiences.
- Validate ideas and design decisions with user research and usability testing with surveys, interviews, and other research methodologies.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary for this position ranges from $50,000 to $55,000 based on experience and performance.
ThrivePass provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- & long-term disability, maternity & paternity leave, and 401K + match. We have an unlimited vacation policy, 5-year and 10-year sabbatical program, Thrive Account dollars,$300 learning and development funds and more.