We’re growing fast, and this role will get the right people in the right seat for our open roles. Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work very closely with our HR Director on talent needs and other HR initiatives that foster our values driven culture and keep our employees happy, healthy and motivated.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Partner with HR team to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Foster relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Plan and coordinate hiring procedures including phone screenings and interviews
- Work closely with the HR Director on employee retention initiatives
- Own HR related research projects, i.e., salary benchmarking reports
- Partner with HR team on employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Proven work experience as a TalentAcquisition Coordinator or similar HR related role
- Familiarity with resume databases and professional networks, i.e., LinkedIn & Indeed
- Has a growth mindset: a strong desire to help scale a values driven organization
- Open to coaching and developing skills in the HR field
- High in emotional intelligence with strong communication skills
- Motivated by helping others
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Has a passion for people
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $45,000 to $50,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.