This role is accountable for high client retention rates, satisfaction and products utilized through overseeing all aspects of the client relationship, by serving as the primary point of contact. This position is responsible for high levels of consultant and client satisfaction by increasing participant engagement, resolving challenges, driving high customer retention, and generating new business through client cross-selling with an assigned book of business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience as an account manager, or similar role
- Background in Pre-tax Benefits, COBRA,Ben Admin, Wellness, Tuition Reimbursement or other related benefits.
- Proven ability to manage strategic benefits discussions
- Proficiency with relationship managementCRMs
- Facilitation of collaborative work groups toward process improvement and issue resolution
- Upsell / Cross sell ability
- Ability to speak to, and work with technical processes and procedures
- Identify process efficiencies for clients and company
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues
- Analyze consumer needs and develop innovative solution
- Identify and track progress on client goals
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Empathetic to customer needs
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow each day
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin(ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $50,000 to $75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
ThrivePass provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- & long-term disability, maternity & paternity leave, and 401K + match. We have an unlimited vacation policy, 5-year and 10-year sabbatical program, Thrive Account dollars,$300 learning and development funds and more.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values
- Ensure greater than 97% net revenue retention
- Manage a book of business as assigned by leadership
- Clearly articulate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the coordination of timely and effective answers, problem resolution and/or pro-active follow-up
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of clients to leadership
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Obtain and maintain clientNPS at or above 50, on average