Our partnerships and client implementation manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all phases of our key partnership and key client implementation processes from initiation to delivery. This role works with key stakeholders to deliver quality projects within the specified timeline and defined scope.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Partner with key stakeholders (internal and external), including sales, relationship management, project management, operations and finance to develop a project plan for integration and implementation with key partnerships.
- Cultivate the client relationship in the kickoff and implementation meetings by setting and managing expectations.
- Serve of the primary point of contact during the implementation phase and relay key updates and milestones to key stakeholders.
- Project manage the entire implementation process and track all related timelines.
- Improve upon existing processes and procedures surrounding implementations and adhere to such processes.
- Develop post go live processes for key partnerships and key clients to include ongoing service, renewals and relationship management.
- Configure the system as defined in the project scope and specifications for group builds and enrollments and where necessary partner with technical integration resources.
- Complete special projects during off cycle implementation times.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Implementations or a similar role in aThird-Party Administration or in the Healthcare space.
- Knowledge of the benefits industry, specifically pre-tax benefits and COBRA.
- History of successful project management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities under time constraints.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Takes initiative to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to speak to senior level team members (internal and external)
- Desire to excel and grow each day.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin(ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $55,000 - $80,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.