About the Role
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
This role will manage existing and develop new marketplace initiatives to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and revenue goals. This person will provide day-to-day management of our marketplace, while collaborating on strategic initiatives.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace operations, updates, vendors, and performance / metrics
- Manage the execution and analysis of email marketing, affiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs
- Manage inventory reports for the marketplace
- Assist in marketing efforts to drive utilization of marketplace
- Responsible to track marketplace performance including, but not limited to, marketplace utilization, keep vendor utilization, managing of marketplace contracts and margins, KPIS for marketplace performance and others
- Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplace channels with growth plans
- Oversee marketplace strategy execution under the direction of COO/CPO
- Work collaboratively with product team to ensure marketplace is connected with other products and services
- Provide leadership with recommendations that will impact marketplace performance and track results
- Develop a strategic approach to new vendor selection and prioritize key vendors to align with strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience in an eCommerce, analyst, or digital marketing role
- Ability to think strategically at the highest level while simultaneously managing and executing the day-to-day actions necessary to achieve our goals
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables, learn quickly and independently, and improve processes
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
- Self-starter with an ability to manage time, priorities, and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong critical thinking skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills
- Hands on experience with eCommerce software and/or eMarketplaces
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-and long-term disability insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401K with employer match
- 5-and 10-year sabbatical program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Monthly Health & Wellness Stipend
- Annual Learning and Development Funds
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. Accordingly, we do not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin(ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.