ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences. We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
To be accountable for operations that lead to better efficiencies, cost containment and high levels of client satisfaction. Lead the operations functions that support strategic partnerships and new client implementations. This position is responsible for process oversight and improvement through leading the function aspects of the organization as defined.
· Bachelor’s degree Business Administration (or equivalent)
· 3-7 years’ experience managing a COBRA tram, or similar role
· Must have experience in COBRA administration
· Demonstrated ability to speak to, work with, and create new processes and procedures while evaluating and optimizing existing processes andprocedures
· Identify process efficiencies for clients and company
· Has developed at least one area of topic expertise; researches, stays current, and acts as in-house expert for organization.
· Proven ability to manage strategic benefits discussions
· Capacity to facilitate collaborative workgroups toward process improvement and issue resolution
· Handle escalated issue from clients and coordinate resolution across departments and with leadership team
· Analyze consumer requests and develop innovative solutions while remaining empathetic to customers’ needs
· Identify and track progress on client goals
· Ability to multi-task with meticulous attention to detail
· Team player that demonstrates a positive attitude
· Desire to excel and grow each day
Salary Offered: $70,000-$80,000/annually
· Health, Dental, and VisionInsurance
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short- and long-term disability insurance
· Maternity and PaternityLeave
· 401K with employer match
· 5- and 10-year sabbatical program
· Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
· Voluntary Benefits
· Monthly EmployerContributions to Employee ThrivePass Account
· Annual Learning andDevelopment Funds
· Generous Paid Time Off(PTO) Policy
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin(ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.