Human Resource (HR) Administrator
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to support the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department in our India office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Education - academics 65% & above throughout.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an HR role
- Experience in Indian compliance, employment laws and regulations
- Can clearly and effectively communicate in English
- Strong efficiency in the Microsoft suite: Excel, Word, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude
- Has strong interview skills
- Can have tough conversations with co-workers
- Adaptable to change and uncertainty
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Team player who is receptive to coaching
- Desire to excel and grow each day
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Assist in people management: PTO, payroll support, team bonding, resume screening and hiring, new hire set up.
- Supply management: employee inventory, in-office management (when we are back from COVID), software license support.
- Assist in maintaining policies and compliance per Indian law.
- Assist in various projects spanning across the organization, including sales and operations.
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, anniversary gifts, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off. ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.