Our Customer Support team ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction through timely, empathetic communication and delivery of accurate solutions.
- Manage large amount of inbounds and online chats in timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking an extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Answer all incoming tickets within define SLAs.
- Ensure an increase in customer satisfaction rating quarter over quarter.
- Education - academics 65% & above throughout.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent web-based research skills.
- Ability to make decisions and take direction.
- Ability to efficiently handle tasks.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Detail oriented with proven accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and team skills.
- Having a good knowledge of MS Doc, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Having a good knowledge of formulas inExcel.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change.
- Desire to excel and grow each day.
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, anniversary gifts, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off. ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.