Our CustomerSupport Representatives ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through timely, empathetic communication and delivery of accurate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Support or a similar role.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to deliver high-quality customer service.
- Customer-centric with a strong desire to help people; highly empathetic.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change.
- Desire to excel and grow each day.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin(ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation for this role is $38,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
ThrivePass provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- & long-term disability, maternity & paternity leave, and 401K + match. We have an unlimited vacation policy, 5-year and 10-year sabbatical program, Thrive Account dollars,$300 learning and development funds and more.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while. embodying our CARE values.
- Interact directly with clients through ticketing solution to answer all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Clearly articulate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the coordination of timely and effective answers, problem resolution and/or pro-active follow-up.
- Identify issues or inefficiencies and follow escalation path for resolution.
- Consistently meet and exceed service level agreements (SLAs).