This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing tech company. The purpose of this role is to support the COBRA team with top notch customer service and data entry skills.
· Process check payments received daily through lockbox. Import through datafile and some manual entry.
· Enter COBRA elections received through the lockbox with accompanying payments and notes.
· Load data files for new COBRA QB and New Hires & review errors.
· Handle general customer support tickets in CRM (emailed support requests).
· Other COBRA support duties as assigned.
· Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
· Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
Industry: SaaS technology & US benefits
Role Category: Customer Support & Data
Employment Type: Full-Time (Permanent)
Salary Band: 5.4 LPA
Can Join us: ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.