The right candidate for this role is someone that will partner with our CEO and leadership team to strategize and execute. Additionally, this person will help scale our Business while disrupting the benefits industry through product innovation.At ThrivePass, strategy and product go hand in hand; therefore, this person will oversee our operations and product teams to ensure continued growth and success.
Strategy and Operations
· Manage strong relationships and partnerships with the CEO and Board, maintaining regular and ongoing communication and providing support and guidance to members to support effective governance of the organization.
· Collaborate with CEO and board in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
· Prepare and execute yearly and quarterly strategy meetings.
· Oversee operations to ensure cohesive process and procedures governance.
· Spearhead strategies to steer the company's future in a positive, scalable direction.
· Employ various initiatives to coach employees to optimize capabilities.
· Own staffing models and capacity planning across the organization.
· Foster a performance and learning culture by holding both the team and colleagues accountable in a mutually respectful way to drive continuous improvement.
· Facilitate high-caliber employees' recruitment, retention, and professional development and build a winning culture where the best people want to work and succeed together.
· Oversee and assist in the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts.
· Develop the strategy and KPIs to ensure a best-in-class operations function.
· Responsible for business infrastructure needed to scale the organization.
· Deliver effective recruiting, onboarding, development, performance management, and retention.
· Responsible for the strategic product direction to include product vision, product innovation, product design, product development, project management, and product marketing.
· Assess the strategic value of product extensions by evaluating client needs and market trends, and provide the Executive Team with recommendations based on business cases.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define, refine, and improve our product vision and value proposition.
· Maintain a transparent, up-to-date roadmap.
· OverseeProduct Management teams in building great outcomes that deliver sustainable value to the customer and prove the feasibility of the product and its ability to meet our business needs.
· Collaborate with CTO and Engineering team on turning ideas into shipped production features.
· Collect competitive advantages and shortcomings in a structured way.
· Work with customers to obtain client product feedback and ensure Product Management team involvement.
· Responsible for identifying target consumer segments and markets and playing a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition strategies from which he can send recommendations on product pricing and positioning to LOBs and GMs.
· Ensures a cohesive relationship between Product, Development, and the Business is maintained.
· Executive-level communicator is comfortable dealing with our customers' C-suite and key stakeholders.
· Capable cross-functional collaborator that will serve as a significant contributor on the executive team.
· Proven track record of managing complex budgets, PNLs, and financial models.
· Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
· Deep knowledge of the US Benefits Market, especially CDH and COBRA. (Preferable)
· Committed to joining and completing this journey through its eventual goal of a sale orIPO.
· Demonstrated leadership skills with a blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity.
· Ability to define and analyze numerous product metrics, ability to think strategically, and know when and how to apply each to influence the success of our operations and product.
· Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
· SaaS platform experience. (Preferable)
· Bonus eligible
· Health,Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short-and long-term disability insurance
· Maternity and Paternity Leave
· 401K with employer match
· 5-and10-year sabbatical program
· EmployeeAssistance Program (EAP)
· MonthlyEmployer Contributions to Employee ThrivePass Account
· AnnualLearning and Development Funds
· GenerousPaid Time Off (PTO) Policy