ThrivePass offers a range of technological products that address needs across the entire employee lifecycle. As a Intern brand designer, you’ll help tell the story behind each product and they way they congeal in the Benefits Suite. You’ll collaborate closely with stakeholders on the sales and marketing teams while consulting with the product and design teams to maintain and expand upon ThrivePass’s brand guidelines. You’re a purpose-driven creative, inspired by ThrivePass’s mission to reshape the employee experience from end to end.
· Create, document, and organize design collateral for sales, marketing, and operational teams.
· Help establish and maintain ThrivePass’s brand guidelines and identity.
· Document and organize design collateral and components in the design system.
· Incorporate research, strategic insights, and industry-leading design ideas into multimedia deliverables, such as one-pagers, decks, email campaigns, and infographics.
· Create, maintain, and distribute components in the ThrivePass design system.
· Degree or Certificate in Design or related field.
· Proficient in design tools like Figma and Illustrator that produce high-fidelity digital assets.
· Adept in presentation tools like PowerPoint, Keynote, and GoogleSlides.
· Keen sensibility as it relates to the use of color, typography, graphic elements and composition.
· Clean and modern design aesthetic with an understanding of trends.
· Ability to use Mailchimp, SendGrid, or a related email template software.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A link to your portfolio.
· Familiarity with SEO, landing page optimization, and SaaS marketing site conventions.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the hourly rate for this internship is $15 and hour.