This role will provide stellar customer service to our clients while processing claims in a timely and accurate manner.
· Consistently hit quarterly Big3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
· Provide stellar customer service to providers, clients and participants
· Review, evaluate, adjust and process claims received from employees and various health insurance companies including medical, HSA and FSA
· Update policies for employees and participants
· Provide on-going assistance to team members
· Meet production standards for claims and call handling
· Meet quality standards for claims, calls, file processing and other work
· 1-2 years’ experience as a Claims Administrator, customer service, phone support or similar field
· Experience working with Alegeus
· Familiar with standard insurance concepts, practices and procedures
· Strong knowledge of medical insurance, FSA, HSA, and COBRA
· Ability to understand how to utilize technology and phone systems
· Ability to identify and provide solutions for client needs
· Quick learner and detail oriented
· Strong communication skills, complemented by both excellent verbal and written communication
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· A differential salary shall be paid to candidates who are in bilingual in Spanish and English
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $37,000 to $43,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.